Sunday 21 September 2014

B R E A T H E


I am still breathing, breathing in and out from the day I was born. With an illusion that this process will go on forever, I advent in life..All my life I feed myself with ignorance and make a grand glass palace out of it..This ignorance breeds and creeps like a wild tempest inside me, threatening my existence. Oh! I wish someday someone comes and pelts a stone to break this grandeur.

Every day comes and goes leaving us rampaged, with mortals falling like pins on the ground...blood oozing and drizzling,but i am assured it will not happen to me. How can something bad happen to me? It's me, the person who has been pampered and nurtured by parents in a cozy warm room..It's happening far away from my sight..I embrace my stubbornness and ignorance.

I think I am pious with five prayers in a day..

I think I am safe with five senses working at a place..

I think I am the fountain head of God's creation..

Oh! These illusions....can be so brutal, like a dagger buried deep in our backs..

One of my favourite quote which aptly describes this situation 
 “I suspect the truth is that we are waiting, all of us, against insurmountable odds, for something extraordinary to happen to us.” ~ Khaled Hosseini

Yeah somehow we all need some hardships in our lives to get a better insight of our true potential.
Let's breathe..!



No comments:

Post a Comment